The project for Gender Neutral Bathrooms I think is going to more difficult than I had originally thought it to be. At first I figured all we would do was put different signs on the bathrooms, but now with talk of possible passport points and a scavenger hunt this is proving to be slightly more intense. I am however really excited for the outcome of this project, not only for the people that face this issue, but for the people that are completely unaware of it. When we started talking about raising awareness I got lost in thought of how exactly I found out about it, and honestly it was Sara’s presentation that struck my awareness. It had never really come to mind that some might feel uncomfortable going to the restroom, but it completely makes sense and I couldn’t be more excited about working on this project.
- Instagram's new feature is a mental health game-changer fb.me/x8Duaf3g 7 hours ago
- Interested in business or design or both? Check out this new podcast from business and design professors at Yale... fb.me/5YxDIM1f9 3 days ago
- Make your voice heard! Double check that you're registered and that your info is correct. fb.me/2Hiw285Bl 1 week ago
- fb.me/7X8sohv8M 3 weeks ago
- fb.me/1oBKwsbNX 3 weeks ago