The project for Gender Neutral Bathrooms I think is going to more difficult than I had originally thought it to be. At first I figured all we would do was put different signs on the bathrooms, but now with talk of possible passport points and a scavenger hunt this is proving to be slightly more intense. I am however really excited for the outcome of this project, not only for the people that face this issue, but for the people that are completely unaware of it. When we started talking about raising awareness I got lost in thought of how exactly I found out about it, and honestly it was Sara’s presentation that struck my awareness. It had never really come to mind that some might feel uncomfortable going to the restroom, but it completely makes sense and I couldn’t be more excited about working on this project.
- Alternate reality has a bad rep for being isolating. Pokemon Go proves it doesn't have to be. fb.me/7hIIAyVcc 1 month ago
- fb.me/QznXLf1Y 3 months ago
- The article title here is a little misleading. It's actually about a celebrity emoji app that elevates personal... fb.me/4X613aQ31 4 months ago
- A game that is as broken—as confounding, unresolved, and tragically beautiful—as the world itself. (via WIRED) fb.me/7Fx7IWK5y 7 months ago
- One Man’s Plan to Save the World through Advertising fb.me/2aLXrVdQD 9 months ago